Seems like a match made in heaven. Any one up for a wine dinner coming up on October 13, 7:00 pm? Langtry Winery is a California Napa Valley winery known for its Petite Sirah. You can read about them on their website. Ruth Chris has melt in your mouth cuts of beef and creme de la creme seafood. I am also quite partial to their creamed spinach.
- Adoboloco, Maui’s Homegrown Hot Sauce made by Tim Parsons @adoboloco and Family February 28, 2012
- Food Tech: Dining via Apps and Net, Nothing new? try @realtimefarms via Whats for Dinner? Ask These 7 Start-ups | Inc.com February 20, 2012
- Is Scoreboards Done For Good? August 8, 2011
- Chocolate Party Alert: Chocolate and Truffle Decadenza (Oct 27) – The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas October 25, 2010
- Local Chef Zouhair Zairi writes cookbook- Moorish Fusion Cuisine: Conquering the New World March 13, 2012
Agribusiness Bacardi Better Brands breakfast Capische Central Maui cocktails David Paul's Island Grill Eat Local Farm Food Issue 2012 Food Issue 2013 Gannon's Grand Wailea Haliimaile General Store Happy Hour Japengo Kaanapali Kahului kapalua Kihei kula Lahaina localvore Makawao Maui Maui Brewing Co. Maui Culinary Academy MauiTime Bar Guide Monkeypod Kitchen Paia Recipe Restaurants Sean Michael Hower Sheraton Maui Resort and Spa South Maui Star Noodle Three's Bar and Grill Upcountry Wailea Wailuku Wailuku Coffee Company West Maui Whole Foods Market Wine