Today is the last day for the current location of Horihitos (and Keoki’s Fish and Chips). Owner Jorge Galavaiz has not announced the new location yet. Lease is up at their next to Starbuck’s in Kihei location and they are closing the doors. Its not the first time, their lovely Lipoa Street location closed a couple of years ago and it was a few years before we got them back on South Kihei Road. We can only hope they are coming back soon! At any rate today is the day to go in and get your favorite Horhitos item before its done! 891-6394.
- Adoboloco, Maui’s Homegrown Hot Sauce made by Tim Parsons @adoboloco and Family February 28, 2012
- Food Tech: Dining via Apps and Net, Nothing new? try @realtimefarms via Whats for Dinner? Ask These 7 Start-ups | Inc.com February 20, 2012
- Is Scoreboards Done For Good? August 8, 2011
- Chocolate Party Alert: Chocolate and Truffle Decadenza (Oct 27) – The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas October 25, 2010
- Local Chef Zouhair Zairi writes cookbook- Moorish Fusion Cuisine: Conquering the New World March 13, 2012
Agribusiness Bacardi Better Brands breakfast Capische Central Maui cocktails David Paul's Island Grill Eat Local Farm Food Issue 2012 Food Issue 2013 Gannon's Grand Wailea Haliimaile General Store Happy Hour I'o Japengo Kaanapali Kahului kapalua Kihei Lahaina localvore Makawao Maui Maui Brewing Co. Maui Culinary Academy MauiTime Bar Guide New Orleans Paia Recipe Restaurants Sean Michael Hower Sheraton Maui Resort and Spa South Maui Star Noodle Three's Bar and Grill Upcountry Wailea Wailuku Wailuku Coffee Company West Maui Whole Foods Market Wine