The Maui Aids Foundation gathers at Ambrosia in Kihei tonight (Thursday, Dec. 1) with a ceremony from 5-6:30pm in honor of the 30-year struggle with HIV. Commemorate loved ones, share your story and support those on the battle lines while you sip red ribbon drinks for $4 all night. HIV is no longer hot TV news but the fine folks at Maui Aids Foundation face the facts daily that HIV and AIDS are still a heavy health issue, and prevention is your best medicine. Donate $5 to the organization and enter to win prizes and stick around the gathering will go through the night with live music with Jessica Rabbitt and Kanoa 6:30-9pm and DJ La Rage til closing.
- Adoboloco, Maui’s Homegrown Hot Sauce made by Tim Parsons @adoboloco and Family February 28, 2012
- Food Tech: Dining via Apps and Net, Nothing new? try @realtimefarms via Whats for Dinner? Ask These 7 Start-ups | Inc.com February 20, 2012
- Is Scoreboards Done For Good? August 8, 2011
- Chocolate Party Alert: Chocolate and Truffle Decadenza (Oct 27) – The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas October 25, 2010
- Local Chef Zouhair Zairi writes cookbook- Moorish Fusion Cuisine: Conquering the New World March 13, 2012
Agribusiness Bacardi Better Brands breakfast Capische Central Maui cocktails David Paul's Island Grill Eat Local Farm Food Issue 2012 Food Issue 2013 Gannon's Grand Wailea Haliimaile General Store Happy Hour Japengo Kaanapali Kahului kapalua Kihei kula Lahaina localvore Makawao Maui Maui Brewing Co. Maui Culinary Academy MauiTime Bar Guide Monkeypod Kitchen Paia Recipe Restaurants Sean Michael Hower Sheraton Maui Resort and Spa South Maui Star Noodle Three's Bar and Grill Upcountry Wailea Wailuku Wailuku Coffee Company West Maui Whole Foods Market Wine